Sunday, June 30, 2024

My journey learning Thai

I never thought that I would have a dream like this. Since the COVID-19 outbreak, it's hard to believe that I can now write, read, and speak Thai. At first, I wasn't sure if I could learn this language well because Thai is tough to understand. Thai has five intonations that are difficult to learn in a short period of time. During the movement control period, I took online classes encouraging me to learn Thai. I took paid courses and within six months, I was able to learn the language. When I was performing Umrah in Mecca, I prayed that one day, I would be able to speak Thai well.

I am dressed in traditional Thai clothing for the first time, and it makes me feel a deep connection to Thai culture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Post

We are done!

Bengkel Latihan Pembinaan Item - English took place from the 21st to the 23rd of July 2024 at the Pasir Mas District Education Office. It in...